Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sf weekend

march 16-19, Thursday night to Sunday night.

I stayed with Stephen the whole weekend and saw Katrina and mike on Friday and Saturday. Ate ice cream everyday.

Thursday 
-watched The Looking with Stephen 

Friday
-explored sf by myself and walked from the mission to the ferry building, 3 miles?
-enjoyed the mission's street art and the cute stores along Valencia street
-ate a craftsman and wolves for breakfast
-walked to union square to borrow dry shampoo from sephora
-walked to mikes work and are lunch at the ferry building. 
-ate a fish sandwich, oysters, and ice cream
-took the muni for the first time and went to sfsu to meet Katrina
-we are at San tung Chinese food
-Katrina drove us to the mosaic steps and then lands end
-Katrina dropped me off at the muni stop and I met up with Stephen, Fiona, and their friend Chris at the yerba buena center for drinks
-then we went to HRD for dinner
-then I napped at Stephens house for an hour until going out to the Castro at night
-went gay clubbing at the Castro with all Stephens gay friends, who are all nice 
-I really like gay clubbing music
-slept on the couch and was annoyed at Stephen for ignoring my requests to go home early 

Saturday 
-me and Stephen got ice cream at bi-rite and Ike's sandwiches
-went to Dolores park, at the gay beach corner of the hill and tanned for like 5 hours
- I fell asleep and got subburnt
-I also lost my favorite green utility jacket from h&m :( 
-got boba from boba guys, it was good
-went back to Stephens house and I got picked up by Katrina and her bf Chester to have dinner. also invited mike to join 
-we ate Indian food at Palawan
-went to cha cha cha and elbo room
-then Katrina and Chester took me to the view in downtown 

Sunday
-me and Stephen ate at skool for brunch which was really good
-got I cream at dog patch district?
- I bought an sf tote 
-went to Chrissy fields for the golden gate view and walked around the bridge 
-walked around the cute stores at Hayes 
-I bought a candle from a music gift shop
-ate American Chinese food at the mission
-Stephen took me to the airport and now  back home


So exhausted






No comments:

Post a Comment